The new suites class flight from Singapore Airline is offering a much more luxury experience than the First Class. Exclusively on the latest A380 airplane, one of the 12 seats in the flight could cost you $23K for a round trip from Singapore to New York. Here is a blog post from a guy called Derek Low that recorded his experience:
If you haven’t seen it, I would highly recommend you to take a look.
Instead of paying $23K, he redeemed 187K miles plus $900 in taxes (or 93.5K miles for one way).
What he got in return is great:
- To get started, a private lounge “The Private Room” before departure
- Separate boarding bridge exclusively for the suites passengers
- Features private suites which 2 of them can be combined to form a full-size beds (HOW COOL is that!)
- Branded stuff for on board usage, for example, Givenchy pajamas, slippers, pillows and blankets.
- “Book the Cook”, pre-order favorite dishes before boarding
Just in case you wonder where are the suites are located, you can find in this document.
What is like to fly the suites class from Singapore airline