The new suites class flight from Singapore Airline is offering a much more luxury experience than the First Class. Exclusively on the latest A380 airplane, one of the 12 seats in the flight could cost you $23K for a round trip from Singapore to New York. Here is a blog post from a guy called Derek Low that recorded his experience:
If you haven’t seen it, I would highly recommend you to take a look.
Instead of paying $23K, he redeemed 187K miles plus $900 in taxes (or 93.5K miles for one way).
What he got in return is great:
- To get started, a private lounge “The Private Room” before departure
- Separate boarding bridge exclusively for the suites passengers
- Features private suites which 2 of them can be combined to form a full-size beds (HOW COOL is that!)
- Branded stuff for on board usage, for example, Givenchy pajamas, slippers, pillows and blankets.
- “Book the Cook”, pre-order favorite dishes before boarding